I recorded a podcast on “On Demand Services” for This Mobile Life (S01E07). My guest was Ilter Dumduz, co-founder of Blys. Blys provides on-demand mobile massage service in Sydney.
I’m very excited to have Ilter as a guest as he’s worked in product management at Freelancer, Domain and GlamCorner. It was an awesome interview discussing on demand services, marketplaces, and product craft.
Press play below to listen to the podcast:
You can also find it on
The show notes are references to the things mentioned in the podcast. This could be articles, links or books mentioned.
- Prop 1 in Austin affects Uber & Lyft on demand services
- Airbnb host protection insurance policy
- Lean Analytics by Alistair Croll & Benjamin Yoskovitz
- 666 Roadmap
- #now, #next, #later: Roadmaps without the Drudgery
- This Product Prioritization System Nabbed Pandora 70 Million Monthly Users with Just 40 Engineers
If you like this episode, please share it with your friends and rate us 5 stars on iTunes / SoundCloud!
I’m out like waiting for a massage,
Pingback: Starting an on demand serviceinspiredworlds