I chat to Francis McCarthy, Senior Marketing Manager at Unikrn. He was previously on Season 2. Now he’s back for a 2 part episode (S3E3 & S3E4). We always have an awesome chat and this time is no different! We cover everything from esports to my favourite sport, NBA! We also go in depth to chat about the future of content in Snapchat stories vs Instagram stories, Snap’s IPO and Medium. For S3E4 (aka part 2) go here.
Unikrn is the ultimate esports experience. It lets you bet on esports matches, play your favorite games, and win awesome prizes.
You can listen to the episode here. Simply press play!
You can also subscribe below! Join the 1,800 subscribers
1. Intro – what is Unikrn?
2. What’s the latest news with Unikrn?
3. I discovered that Unikrn has sponsored a podcast called Rough Drafts for the past 2 years. How’s that going? What’s the strategy behind that?
4. Last time we spoke about Snapchat and instagram. Immediately after instagram launched instagram stories. Now there’s Facebook daily stories & Whatsapp status. Thoughts?
5. Snapchat announcing their intention to IPO
6. We also spoke about Medium.com. Since then they’ve had a big pivot in their business model.
7. Facebook launching Facebook Jobs and sponsored content inside Messenger
Pingback: inspiredworlds - S3E4 - Kings, Pelicans, and Presidents with Francis McCarthy from Unikrn - inspiredworlds
Pingback: inspiredworlds - This Mobile Life Podcast - Season 3 Now Available! - inspiredworlds