“I’m an aspiring product manager, incredibly passionate about all things tech, product and startup. I would love to catch up some time over coffee to hear bit more about what you’ve done, and pick your brain a bit in regards to PM.”
I get a lot of these enquiries from people that want to get into product management. However, I can’t meet everyone for coffee. But I can help everyone by sharing resources that I found helpful in my product management journey. I blog quite a lot about product management here at inspiredworlds.com and have a podcast on mobile product management.
I love sharing stuff, so I’ve dedicated this page to product management books, podcasts, websites that I go to. These are resources that I can recommend and I will add more useful links over time. I hope it helps you in your journey in product management 🙂
- Inspired – Create Products Customers Love, Marty Cagan
- Product Leadership, Martin Eriksson, Nate Walkingshaw, Richard Banfield
- UX For Lean Startups, Laura Klein
- Hooked: How to build habit forming products, Nir Eyal
- The Lean Product Playbook, Dan Olsen
- Cracking the PM interview, Gayle Laakmaan McDowell & Jackie Bavaro
- The elements of user onboarding, Samuel Hulick
Websites / Blogs
If you have any additional resources that you have found helpful, please let me know by contacting me.