This is the final episode of Season 2 of This Mobile Life! We chat to THE App Store Optimisation (ASO) expert, Gabriel Machuret from ASO Agency. He’s the “mercenary of the download”. Gabriel has written the first book on ASO, courses on Udemy and has worked on ASO for hundreds of mobile apps. His clients include Tinder, EA Games, Redbull and Xerox. He also has a podcast on ASO!
We discuss the following questions:
1. Why is ASO important for apps?
2. Why is app store search broken?
3. How do you approach ASO?
4. What are Apple Search ads?
5. Is is similar to SEM? From reading your books seems that there is a lot of parallels to google adwords.
6. What is ASO desk and how does it help marketing of apps?
7. What do you think about upcoming iTunes changes?
– Developers can respond to app store feedback
– Rate apps without leaving app
8. How is it working remotely and living 5 hours from Sydney & Melbourne?
Listen to the Podcast
We’re going to take some time off to plan Season 3.
We do have some awesome guests lined up for the first couple of episodes including one on mobile design 🙂 Look forward to sharing Season 3 when its out.
I’m out like Season 2!