In Season 1 Episode 9 of This Mobile Life, I sit down with my good friend Alwin Chin. The topic we discussed was “The Agile Toolkit For Product Teams”.
Alwin Chin is a Start-up Entrepreneur, Software Engineer/Architect with a passion to see IT craftsmanship come to life in the business world. A true technical specialist with numerous years of experience in Web technologies and eCommerce applications development. Alwin loves not just technology, but Agile processes and methodologies like Scrum, XP and KANBAN bringing together teams for a common good. He has experience working at Macquarie Bank, NBN, Transport NSW and as the founder of the startup Stampii.
We discuss the following on the podcast:
- Background of agile software development
- Agile process – standups, retros, estimating, showcases
- Agile, scrum, or lean?
- How to manage a software team
- Can agile work with mobile apps?
- Can non-tech people hire developers effectively?
- Do 10x developers exist?
- Working with a remote development team